- KUUMS is committed to the highest levels of Social Services. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
Your Personal Information
- The information collected enables KUUMS to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about KUUMS and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India.
- Occasionally, we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential.
- Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers) You may request a copy of the personal information we have for you at any time by emailing [email protected]. If any personal information changes or you find our records are out of date, please let us know. We will ensure your personal information is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- By proceeding with the transaction Donor understands that the transaction is final and once the payment is made, then the donor will not be eligible to claim any refunds. Further, donor confirms that all personal details provided in this form are true and correct. Donor further agree to indemnify KUUMS against any and all claims, losses and damages that may arise out of false or incorrect information submitted by the donor.
- We would like to let you know how your donation has been put hard to work changing lives. We promise not to spam you, pass on your details to someone else or constantly pester you for more money.